Weekly Featured Club
Weekly, we will feature a tractor club.
The Featured Club can be in the event or not.
If your club would like to be featured here, then e-mail me.
This weeks Featured Club is:
Antique Tractor Club
Fife Lake, Michigan
Club President: Jerry Conrad
Club Membership Information:
We are a group of people dedicated to the restoration and use of antique
tractors, engines, and machinery. We encourage family participation. We
meet the 1st Saturday of each month. Meeting locations are stated in the
newsletter. Most meetings are pot-luck dinners with each family bringing
a dish to pass.
Our club carries liability insurance which protects our members as
they participate in club activities. We encourage safety in all things
and follow all rules when taking part in shows, parades, and other
Dues are $10.00 per family per year.
The purpose of this club is to promote the interest of the public in
the preservation and restoration of antique tractors, their accessories,
lore and literature.
- We start the year off with a plow day, held in May. Club members
bring their tractor and plow and we spend the whole day plowing
except for an extended lunch break at noon. This is a great time to
get this antique equipment out and do what it was intended to do
when it was built.
- On Memorial Day we parade our tractors in Buckley at their
Memorial Day Parade.
- The First Saturday in June we parade at the Mancelona Bass
- On the 4th of July we attend the Greatest Fourth in the North
parade in Lake City.
- We strut our stuff at the Haggerty Insurance sponsored Car and
- Traverse City Cherry Royal Parade in July... We're there!
- We attend the Harbor Days in Elk Rapids the first Saturday in
- We attend the Buckley Old Engine Show the third weekend in
- Labor Day Parade in Manton.
- Mackinaw Bridge crossing in September.
Thank you Great Lakes Antique Tractor Club for sharing your information.